Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Can't sleep! Big Shocker, I know.

It's about 3:45a.m. on Wed. and I can't sleep so I'm in the bathroom of the hotel blogging so Larry can get some shut-eye.  I slept okay for the few hours I got.  We left home yesterday about 4:24pm and drove to the airport hotel here in Columbus.  We watched some planes take off and land and headed to bed around 10:00.  This post won't be terribly interesting I'm afraid but it's all documentation for our Little One.  This is all part of the story of bringing her home.  I'll add a few photos when Larry wakes so I don't disturb him now.
I want to thank everyone for such heartfelt sentiments yesterday.  We received so many texts, messages, and calls that we can't respond to them all but are so grateful for all your love and well-wishes.  We are definitely feeling your prayers as the calm began as we drove out of our drive way yesterday.  We thank God for all of you and send love to you all. We want to send a special "thank-you" to our house sitters, dog walkers, lawn care folks, neighbors, and our technical support guru.  You have put our minds at ease as well.  Love again to you all!


Our room number . . . her birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment