Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Can I just say, . . . STRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my golly the level of stress I am feeling is undescribable!  Chest pain, GI upset!  Other things I can't speak of, hmm well. Anyway, the bags are packed and just a few more things to add. Need to pick up a few more snacks, oh and some bigger diapers.  Still waiting on my last purchase from Amazon.  Travel bag, money belts,  CARES harness for Delaney for the trip back, squeeze tubes for detergent.  Yeah I realize that was not a real sentence but my thoughts are not complete at the moment either, just like long lists of things: rubber bands, snack bags, bobby pins, camera batteries need charged. Carry-on needs packed. Clean house- oh how I need to clean house.  Thanks for listening to my rumblings! Good day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment