Friday, June 6, 2014

Thoughts from earlier this week . . . Tuesday

I wrote this post on Tuesday the 2nd of June but have been so busy I forgot to post it . . .

Adoption causes Attention Deficit Disorder???!!!! 
But I wouldn’t have it any other way.  I’ve been told this is only the beginning and that from here forward I will not be able to think clearly or remain focused for any length of time and especially once our Little One is home.  I have severe “baby brain”.   Even the best laid plans are interrupted with thoughts of our Sweet Pea.
We had the most beautiful shower at our church on Saturday hosted by my sister-in-law and other family. It was wonderful and we received so many gifts and well wishes.  Hopefully I will post some pics soon.  So after all the festivities our home looks like a daycare but no Little One to play with anything.  I made a good attempt at starting my “thank-you” cards but quickly realized I would need more and now three days later I have yet to resume my note writing. 
I have so many things  to arrange and find homes for in the house and clothes and hairbows to organize.  Oh, this is the fun stuff!!!! Hang on Delaney we’ll get there as soon as the governments let us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment