Friday, June 21, 2013

Headed To Texas! Our paperwork that is.

Well, today I dropped off our paperwork to Fed-Ex and our most recent updated documents are on their way.  I mailed our newest home study, copies of our old home studies, birth certificates, marriage license, some other forms and a big fat check to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in Texas.  I also put updated copies of everything in the mail to our agency, Great Wall China Adoption, also in Texas.   I will spare you the prep work it took to placing these two precious packages in the mail, let's say the process began in October of last year with updating our home study and I'll leave it at that.  Here is another pic I snapped today at the Fed-Ex hub.  I found it interesting the one and only pic they had in the lobby was of an Asian Fed-Ex worker scaling the Great Wall with his boxes!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment