Friday, June 28, 2013

All my Fed-Ex's are in Texas . . .

In the spirit of George Strait I made a little change to his well-known country song.  My paperwork that I mailed last Friday was delivered promptly and as planned to the two destinations in Texas, one to immigration and one to our agency.  Therefore, I can now say that all my Fed-Ex's are in Texas.  Thanks Fed-Ex, UPS and USPS for your devotion and safe keeping of all the materials you deliver!  I'm sure just with any job they have no idea of the impact or importance and how it effects others.   In this case, a Little Life is attached to all these envelopes and fees that I mail.  Now that the paperwork has safely made it, now we just wait to receive a receipt (matter of fact it may be in the mailbox) and a notice regarding our fingerprint appointment.


No comments:

Post a Comment