Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Have a wonderful day to all of you fathers and soon-to-be papa's!
And I just wanted to say this to my Dad . . .
Thanks for playing Lincoln Logs with me Dad, thanks for making me eat beans, thanks for taking me to town with you. Thanks for approving the pink dress even when I told you I'd take the less expensive one.  Thanks for buying my first car.  Thanks for not choking me when I wrecked my first car, second car, and nearly totalling the fourth car.  Thanks for helping me through college.  Thanks for always being proud of me.  Thanks for giving me money for gas even when I insisted I didn't need it.   Thanks for making me carry jumper cables, and a blanket and water and non-perishable food in my car.  Thanks for rollerskating with me.  Thanks for dancing with me at your high school reunion.  Thanks for teaching me to bleed brakes.  Thanks for watching the Muppets with me, and ALF, and the Mac Davis show.  Thanks for waiting up.  Thanks for saying "yes" when Larry asked you for my hand.  Thank you for all your wisdom and help.  Thanks for driving me to college or work when it snowed too much.  Thank you for letting me have cats.  Thanks for eating my dinners even when they're not good.  Thank you for coming home. 
I love you !!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment