Sunday, June 12, 2011

Beginning to blog!

We had a previous blog which took many hours to establish and included all our adoption info, inlcuding how God used various circumstances in our lives to lead us to adoption, the timeline of our adoption process, journal entries, and a few pictures.  So why start a new blog?  Well, our old one was difficult for family and friends to access.  Secondly because it was a purchased blog site it didn't require me to learn how to blog  per say, I had to e-mail pics and such and didn't do any myself.  I was afraid that we would have difficulty posting when we traveled to China so now I am forcing myself to embark on the blogging journey.  It will take time to get it "right".  You may check back from time to time and notice a pink striped background or a nature scene.  Until I tweak and perfect, you may see lots of things on here format-wise that may look goofy or make no sense at all.  Bare with me until I can find the right "tone and mood" for our blog.  This is definitely a learning curve.  My ultimate goal is not to bore you with my ramblings but to hopefully share with you our thoughts throughout this process and to give God glory for holding our hands and lighting our way

No comments:

Post a Comment