Wednesday, August 6, 2014

We're good!

I know so many of you have sent messages and added things to our timeline and sent texts and e-mails, but we can't possibly respond to them all.  We are face timing the grandmothers everyday so if you get too concerned you may call them.
We really appreciate all the thoughts, concerns, and prayers. Our inbox usually has 50-70 some messages per day, hope you understand and all us we'll with everyone in Mercerville!!!!  We love you all. China is NOTHING like home; although it will always have a special place in our hearts.  I hope to add some pics soon but I can't get a VPN connection on the laptop right now and I don't have the brain power to remember how to get pics from the phone to iPad- I mean it is 4:51a.m. here!  Maybe a better connection on the laptop later.  Love to all.  I will try to send a pic now since I know that's why you're reading this anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment