Monday, May 5, 2014

Visited some friends today . . .

Well, we're not "friends" in a typical sense but we "go way back".  We go back about 8 years!  I was able to drop off our documents at FedEx today so they can make their way to United States Citizenship and Immigration in Texas.  After they arrive there, they will travel to Missouri and the processing will begin- don't ask me why I didn't mail them to Missouri first, that wasn't an option. The forms have to be transferred internally to the next division.  We should receive our new I-797 in about three weeks.  This is the first document we need to begin the process of getting our visas and passports approved and these documents will be paired up with documents in China so the government will begin setting up our appointments with the Consulate.  Then we will get travel approval!!!  This is a real simplified version but I thought I'd spare you the details. 
After e-mailing the company that handled our care package, we have confirmation that it was delivered but no details.  I asked about pictures but I'd day it may not be possible.  Feeling a little sad, I really thought we'd get some updated pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment