Friday, January 24, 2014

Wow, my heart is "jumpy" !

I dont really know how to explain it but I just read a message form our face book  group and my stomach and heart feel a little quivery/jumpy, fluttery, wiggly, and lots of other things I cant really describe.  I want to  squeal and cry at the same time.  Whoo wee!  Why? You may ask.  Well we didn’t just get a referral but the group in front of us did, and that means we should be NEXT!!!!!!!
Unless they break up the next five days into two groups, which China has done before and they have every right,  but if not then we are NEXT!!! (Okay so now I’m sobbing and shaking.)   I have waited nearly 86 months (it will be on Monday) to write these words.  I cant explain to you how this makes me feel unless you’ve experienced  it yourself.  My eyes are blurred as I type and I am thinking way faster than my fingers can keep up. 
I spoke with our agency a couple weeks ago and our referral counselor had said she (tear just rolled of my chin) that she expected the next group with an LID of Nov. 22nd would come at the end of January or first of Feb and she would be contacting us  around the first to middle of  February. AND she expected we should have a referral by March.  April at the latest but I didn’t acknowledge the “April” part of the sentence.  So with all the scuttle on our face book group saying the 22nd referrals have been mailed then families will likely be called /notified early next week and that’s right on target with our counselor’s projection. Then if all goes as expected then we should hear from her in the next couple weeks.  THEN if all that falls into place then we are likely to get our “CALL” in March.  (tears have stopped but nose is running profusely).  . . . Sorry for all the details but you cant recreate the mood when reading this so I’m trying my best.  Just picture me all weepy but happy and you’ll get the picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment