Thursday, July 28, 2011

Blogging to say "No Blog"

Sorry folks, tomorrow there won't be a "Friday's Frequently Asked Question".  I haven't had much time this week since we've been attending Bible School all week and it's come to my attention that some of you may be new here and need some time to catch up.  So if you've been following along and are visiting in anticipation of a new post, I'm sorry to disappoint you. But let me say, I'm thrilled you're here.  If you are new here, please scroll to the bottom of the page to begin reading our first post on June 12th or click the "older posts" button or see the June Archives to the right of the page, any of these will get you there.  The whole purpose behind the blog is to share it with folks and I'm glad you can share this with us.   Be patient, we will return to our regularly scheduled Friday postings next week.  Who knows, in the meanwhile I may just surprise you with a mid week post, hmmm.   Yesterday was our 56 month LID anniversary! And yesterday our agency received referrals for families logged in on July 11th, so slowly we move ahead.  That's good stuff, referrals came this month with no warning, a very nice surprise for some waiting families!  If you are confused, I'll explain all this in a future post as well, like "what's an LID?"  what it means to be "logged in" and what it means to "receive a referral".    Happy Friday to all and God Bless- have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment