Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Feeling very anxious today . . .

It’s not exactly time for any rumors to surface yet but some friends on our facebook group in Europe are hearing the possibility of the 16th as the cut-off.  Oh my, that’s a huge jump covering 10 days and several families in our group.  Whoo, I can hardly breathe when I think about it.  I don’t look for referrals to make it that far; not that I’m being pessimistic, just realistic.  I really think the cut-off will be some where around the 10th or 12th .  But IF they do make it that far, the 16th, then that puts us a WHOLE lot closer.  Woo Wee.  They say that the last few months of waiting are so much more difficult and I’m starting to see its true.  We are so close yet could be as much as 6 months away.  Wow, how does one process that?!  21 log-in-days but potentially 6 months to make it there,.  I’m at least thankful that the next few months offer some holidays as distractions; and we have  fun things planned in the upcoming  months.  I’ve been reading more about the country and attachment/ development and I  need to learn a little more Chinese.      Lots to do!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad God has his own timing because i would want to have that little one tomorrow.
    it is hard to not help him.the baby will have a wonderful Mom and Dad when it gets here.I will be a good Grandma.God has gave us a lot of love to give.

    ReplyDelete