Saturday, January 21, 2012

Returning to Blogdom (Blogging kingdom) . . .

or I guess I could call it a Bloggerhood or a Blogmunity, Whatever, it's you folks, out there, that I am communicating with you in my blogging circle.   So sorry I've been away for a while; life, everyday business, boredom, lack of motivation, and the holidays have all kept me away.  But I'm back and hope to make posts at least on a weekly basis.  If you're new, please scroll to the bottom to begin reading the posts in June.  This is a place for me to share news about our adoption and general life happenings as we await the arrival of our Little One.  Chinese Lunar New Year occurs on January 23 of this year- only a few days away and Chinese communities will be celebrating and welcoming the YEAR of the DRAGON!!!! It is very likely that she will be born this year, so yes folks, we're gonna have a Dragon on our hands.  All you people who mock and comment about us spoiling her, well, . .  you may be getting a little lesson in dragon taming yourself!  Have a great day everyone- very icy here this morning - won't be headed out until it thaws, (Meeka fell off the porch when going out for her morning stroll).

No comments:

Post a Comment